This document outlines the terms and conditions for tour services provided by our agency. These terms and conditions are subject to change and should be reviewed by the customer prior to making a booking.
- All bookings must be made in advance and payment must be received before the tour begins.
- If a customer needs to cancel a tour, they must provide a minimum of 48 hours notice in order to receive a full refund. If less than 24 hours notice is provided, the customer will be subject to a partial refund, or no refund at all.
- Customers are responsible for their own safety and must adhere to all safety regulations outlined by our agency.
- All customers must provide a valid form of identification before the tour begins.
- Our agency is not responsible for any lost or stolen items during the tour.
- Our agency is not liable for any injury or illness suffered during the tour.
- Our agency reserves the right to change or cancel any tour at any time.
- Our agency reserves the right to refuse service to any customer for any reason.
By making a booking with our agency, the customer agrees to abide by these terms and conditions.